Friday, January 14, 2005

It's a logo....

First of all I would like to thank small frozen hamster for the logo he made me. It really just helps to personalize this blog and make it more unique. Secondly I would like to publicly congradulate him for the recognition given to his "Secret of Mokey Island Script." I think I was one of the first people to actually read the rough draft ( back in the days of grade 10 drama. Good times...) Yo so to pay tribute to this dude, go check out his blog at www.frozenhamster.blogspot.com
Thanks Again Man!

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Corey Atad said...

No problemo Joel. You are the Undisputed King as we all know. I am going to try and make a larger version of your logo for you to put in your template. But first I have to figure out how to put a picture in the template to begin with. I'll let you know though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home