Thursday, October 27, 2005

SeaN Baldwin Picture Association

Ok let us review the facts: Sean baldwin does not know how to treat girls. What am I saying? Treat them? He doesnt know what they are! T
hus I have prepared a little picture association quiz for him to take entitled "Is this a Girl?"


Seans Answer: He does have the man boobs....

Sean: Whoa.... That guy is really gay.....
Sean: BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!11!!!!!!! That is 1337 H#@XorS!
Sean: Well he is pregnant.....what's with the wrench????
Sean: WTF?! 'Root me'?!?!?!? I guess she is like some uber n00b that doesn't know how to plant a tree....
Sean: Is this a trick question?
Sean: This is a tough one.... Either way I won't beable to sleep tonight.
Sean: Guy! Definitley a guy! Surronded by his 4 girlfriends.....oh wait maybe it's the team from cool runnings!

Sean, sean, sean...we have much work to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home