Saturday, December 24, 2005

Little Bit A Update

Ok so I havent posted in a while! It always happens this time of year what with Christmas and work piling up and general laziness etc. etc. And since I have work over the break, am involved in a crazy filming project and miniature gaming campaign posts will still continue to be irregular. We did have some good times this year All things concidered! Oh yeah good times. Sean if you're reading this, post the top ten sayings on your blog whydoncha? Anyways I just wanted to post before Christmas just to wish everyone I know a good one, and to keep you abreast of upcomming posts.

I know that last year I pormised a few posts after the winter lul that just didnt happen, but this year I resolve to try harder (and give up smoking!) For anyone who has heard of the despute I had with frozen hamster over the whole 'lost' thing, you will know that he lent me the entire first season which I watched, along with all the special features. My difinitive opinions on the show shall be revealed in a post I hope to title "Where Lost gets Lost." By the way, there is a very adequette response to frozen hamsters blog on gettign the box set by one angry lost fan.

For those of you who love monkeys, I also plan to post a review of this winters epic flick "King Kong." That is all I shall reveal for now about my opinions on the movie, other than the fact that if you are still here reading this blog, you really should be out watching Kong.

Of course I intend some other random hopefully hilarious posts later in the year as well. Well that's it. Have a Merry Christmas and an Undisputed New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home