Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lets Make a few Notes...(Sean Baldwin VS. The Girls part four)

Ok ok ok ok. I think I just might have gone in over my head with this one! Educating Sean Baldwin about girls is not going to be as easy as I thought. I had to fail him on the picture association quiz, though I did give him an 'A' for effort (he tried, bless his heart, he did try!) I will give him this though...even I'm not sure about the body-builder! Yikes!

These tests have lead me to believe a very important truth...Sean is a nerd! I know what you're thinking, "Dude, you've known this guy since you were in grade three, he's a hard core computer gamer, he thinks female is an extention of g-mail, only with more inbox space! And you're telling me you didn't know he was a nerd?" Yes, yes all true. But you must remember one can lie on borderline nerdiness with out actually gaining the rank of "nerd."

Since Sean knows so little about girls that if he were to be locked in a room with a beautiful and friendly girl, chances are he would try to install 'battlefield 2' on her hard drive (which would not be well recieved on the part of the girl!) I prepared a few diagrams to help him understand the basics. I started with the easy stuff, as you have to crawl before you walk or as sean would say "u hve 2 get up ur micro b4 u can pwn!!!!!!!!13367!!!!" I have posted the notes below.

(click to enlarge)

Sean Says: "So the one with the dress...is that like the USMC?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home